Rocky Cross Holiness Church will hold a revival at 6 p.m. Sunday, April 13 and 7 p.m. nightly Monday, April 14 through Wednesday, April 16, at 12524 Anderson Road, Zebulon. Visit RockyCrossHoliness.org for more information.
A church anniversary celebration will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, April 13, at Calvary Faith Center, 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. The event is a joint celebration of a 25-year anniversary for Solid Rock Church and a 10-year anniversary for Calvary Faith Center. The two churches merged eight years ago. For more information visit CalvaryFaith.com.
Wendell Baptist Church will host Operation InAsMuch from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 26, at 3651 Wendell Blvd., Wendell. The outreach program will include a clothing giveaway, a free car wash, an automobile checkup, small engine repair, assistance with computer issues and a free hot dog lunch from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The American Red Cross Blood Mobile will there from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Ivan Parker in concert
Zebulon United Methodist Church will host a concert with Ivan Parker at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at 121 W. Gannon Ave., Zebulon. Call 919-269-9408 for more information.
The Wendell Council of Churches will host a prayer service at noon Thursday, May 1, at the Ashley Town Square in downtown Wendell. Call 919-142-5804 for more information.
The Red Hill United Church of Christ’s missions department will hold a “Free Fellowship” event at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31, at 10142 Buffalo Road, Clayton. Free lunch will be served.
Support groups• A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Celebrate Recovery is a ministry program that helps its participants deal with emotional struggles. The group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine St. Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information, visit www.CelebrateRecovery.com.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preschool registrations• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for its half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Green Pines Baptist Preschool is now enrolling students for the 2014-2015 school year. An open house will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, May 1. Call 919-266-3363 or visit GreenPines.org.
• Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers a half-day preschool program from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6504.
Food ministries• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.