Zebulon First Baptist Church is offering a Free Trivia Night, from 6 to 9 p.m. on June 17, at 304 East Barbee St., in Zebulon. Come and enjoy a night of fun and food. Contact: Emma Snelling, 365-3890 or Annie Moore, 919-269-9772.
Zebulon United Methodist Youth will host an Outdoor Marketplace, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 20, at the Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon St. The event will include crafts, baked goods, gifts and more. Food trucks will be on site. Vendors are needed. Booth spaces are available for $50. For more information contact, Lara Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-239-0009.
Men's Day & Men of Valor program in observance of Father's Day, at the 11 a.m. worship service on June 21, at Wendell First Baptist Church in Wendell. The guest preacher will be associate minister of Zebulon First Baptist in Zebulon Rev. Dr. Ricky T. Rook. The public is cordially invited.
Vacation Bible school
Green Pines Baptist Church is offering bible school for ages 3 years to grade 5, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. July 6-9, 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. The theme is “Everest, Conquering Challenges with God’s Mighty Power.” Register at www.greenpines.org or call 919-266-1613.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
▪ Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
▪ Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Church will distribute items from their food pantry the third Tuesday of every month from 3 to 5 p.m. Contact Wallace Parham: 919-604-1496 or Diane Lovings, 919-269-2832.
▪ Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
▪ The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go to onealtabernacle.org.
▪ Celebrate Recovery is a ministry program that helps its participants deal with emotional struggles. The group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine St. Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information, visit www.celebraterecovery.com.
▪ Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 or email@example.com.
▪ New Covenant Life hosts a bible study and service at 7 p.m. Wednesdays at 3332 S. Smithfield Road, Knightdale. The current topic is: "Christian Living and Growing in the Holy Spirit." Contact New Covenant Life by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit: http://www.nclknightdale.com.
▪ A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
▪ Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
▪ Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
▪ The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
▪ The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
▪ An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Preschool has opened registration to the public. The church offers two-, three-, and five-day programs for children ages 1 through Pre-K at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-3363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.
▪ Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers half-day preschool from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
▪ Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more.
▪ Wendell Baptist Preschool opened registration to the public March 3. For more information, call 919-365-3103 or go to wendellbaptistpreschool.com.
▪ Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
Send faith notes to firstname.lastname@example.org