Meals on Wheels of Zebulon United Methodist Church needs volunteer drivers for three routes in the Zebulon area. Volunteers will pick up the meals from the church and deliver them to the clients one day a month. For more information contact the church office at 919-269-9408.
A one session Surviving the Holidays GriefShare will be held at 7 p.m. Nov 12, at Riley Hill Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, 6101 Riley Hill Road, Wendell. If you have experienced the loss of a loved one, this session is for you at no cost. Email any questions to email@example.com. Register online at www.rileyhillbaptistchurch.org.
Never miss a local story.
Zebulon First Baptist Church Senior Ministry will host Movie Night at 7 p.m. Nov. 13, in the church fellowship hall, 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Everyone is invited. Popcorn, candy and soda will be available.
Union Hope Baptist Church will hold a Fall Bazaar, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 14, at the church, Hwy 97 (6 miles east of Zebulon). Breakfast will be served from 8 to 10:30 a.m., lunch is from 11 a.m. until closing. There will be country, craft, Christmas, home and garden, bakery, candy and sports stores.
Warming of the Hearts
Zebulon United Methodist Church is holding its 5th annual Warming of the Hearts, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 14, at 121 West Gannon Ave., Zebulon. Coats of all sizes, hats, gloves and other warm clothing will be given away free. Hot soup and sandwiches will also be served. For questions call 919-269-9408 or Cindy Privette, at 919-601-1575.
Brunswick stew sale
Knightdale United Methodist Church is having a Brunswick stew sale beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. $8 per quart. Preorders suggested. For more information, contact the church at 919-266-2373.
Community Thanksgiving service
Wakefield Central Baptist Church will host a Community Thanksgiving service at 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, at 308 Proctor St., Zebulon. The congregations of Hopkins Chapel Baptist Church and Union Chapel Baptist Church will also be attending. Music will be provided by Wakefield Central Baptist Church’s choir and reverend Keith Wagner will provide the Thanksgiving message.
Beyond the Gate Ministries is seeking people to sponsor a senior citizen for Christmas. The residents at Oliver House have provided detailed Christmas lists. A donation of approximately $20 per resident will provide items from each person’s list. Monetary donations are welcome or you may obtain a wish list by email and do your own shopping. Contact BTG before Nov. 26 if you want to participate in this project. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-201-0909.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
▪ Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
▪ Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Church will distribute items from their food pantry the third Tuesday of every month from 3 to 5 p.m. Contact Wallace Parham: 919-604-1496 or Diane Lovings, 919-269-2832.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
▪ Calvary Faith Center holds a Community Day from 10 to 11 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month at 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. This Community Day ministry includes free boxes of food, hot dogs, drinks and health screenings. For information visit calvaryfaith.com or call 919-523-6223.
▪ Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
▪ The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go to onealtabernacle.org.
▪ GriefShare meets on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Faith Baptist Church, 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Contact Donna Cole at 919-231-1313 or email@example.com
▪ Celebrate Recovery, a 12-step Christ-centered program for hurts, habits, and hang ups of all kinds meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays, with a more focused small group study from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, at the Pine Street Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information on the Celebrate Recovery program visit www.celebraterecovery.com. For more information on how it works at Wendell Baptist Church visit www.wendellbaptist.org.
▪ Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ DivorceCare, a weekly seminar and support group, meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursdays, at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Entrance A. For more information, visit www.DivorceCare.org.
▪ Enrichment, a service of praise, worship, Bible study and prayer is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays, at Venture Church in Knightdale. Visit ventureknightdale.com or call 919-266-0573.
▪ Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
▪ Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
▪ The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
▪ The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
▪ An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
▪ Faith Baptist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through kindergarden at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Call 919-261-9178 for more information.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Preschool has opened registration to the public. The church offers two-, three-, and five-day programs for children ages 1 through Pre-K at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-3363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.
▪ Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers half-day preschool from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
▪ Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373.
▪ Wendell Baptist Preschool opened registration to the public. For more information, call 919-365-3103 or go to wendellbaptistpreschool.com.
▪ Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
Send faith notes to firstname.lastname@example.org