Zebulon First Baptist Church events
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Church will open a soup kitchen starting March 10, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and continuing on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month at 304 East Barbee St., Zebulon.
▪ A 16th anniversary celebration for Edward Holloway, pastor of Zebulon First Baptist, will take place at 3 p.m. March 13. George Horton of St. John UHC will deliver the message.
▪ The 7th Annual Women’s Fellowship Conference will be held Saturday, April 2, followed by Women’s Day on Sunday, April 3.
Holy Week events
The Eastern Wake Ministerial Alliance has scheduled a host of services during Holy Week. They are as follows:
▪ Monday, March 21 - Beavers Chapel Christian Church members will preach at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church
▪ Tuesday, March 22 - Pleasant Grove Baptist Church members will preach at Beavers Chapel Christian Church
▪ Wednesday, March 23 - A member of Zebulon First Baptist Church will preach at Wendell First Baptist Church
▪ Thursday, March 24 - Wendell First Baptist Church representative will preach at Pilot Missionary Baptist Church
▪ Friday, March 25 - A member of Pilot Missionary Baptist Church will preach at Zebulon First Baptist Church
▪ Sunday, March 27 - Wakefield Baptist Church will host Sunrise Service at 6:30 a.m.
Call Laura Johnson at 919-414-0477 for more information.
Wakefield Central Baptist Easter events
▪ A Maundy Thursday Service will take place at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 24. The service will begin in the sanctuary.
▪ Sunrise Service will be at 7 a.m. Sunday, March 27, on the front lawn of the church. A fellowship breakfast will follow the Sunrise Service at 7:30 a.m. in the Hendricks Fellowship Hall.
▪ Worship services are at 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday, March 27. The Chancel Choir of Wakefield Central Baptist Church will present the cantata, “Lamb of God.” A nursery will be provided.
Wakefield Central Baptist Church is located at 308 Proctor St. in Zebulon. Contact 919-269-9512.
Meals on Wheels of Zebulon United Methodist Church needs volunteer drivers for three routes in the Zebulon area. Volunteers will pick up the meals from the church and deliver them to the clients one day a month. For more information contact the church office at 919-269-9408.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
▪ Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
▪ Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
▪ Calvary Faith Center holds a Community Day from 10 to 11 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month at 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. This Community Day ministry includes free boxes of food, hot dogs, drinks and health screenings. For information visit calvaryfaith.com or call 919-523-6223.
▪ Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
▪ The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go to onealtabernacle.org.
▪ GriefShare meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday evenings, at Faith Baptist Church, 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Contact Donna Cole at 919-231-1313 or email@example.com
▪ Celebrate Recovery, a 12-step Christ-centered program for hurts, habits, and hang ups of all kinds meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine Street Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information on the Celebrate Recovery program visit www.celebraterecovery.com. For more information on how it works at Wendell Baptist Church visit www.wendellbaptist.org.
▪ Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ GriefShare meets from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, now through March 31, at Riley Hill Baptist Church, 6101 Riley Hill Road, Wendell. Contact: 919-365-5277 or email email@example.com.
▪ DivorceCare, a weekly seminar and support group, meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursdays, at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Entrance A. For more information, visit www.DivorceCare.org.
▪ Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
▪ Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
▪ St. Paul Church of Christ, Disciples of Christ, has Bible study at 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays with intercessory prayer from 7:15 to 7:25 p.m., at 1319 Pulley-Gordon Road, Zebulon. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
▪ The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
▪ An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
▪ Faith Baptist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through kindergarden at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Call 919-261-9178 for more information.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Preschool has opened registration to the public. The church offers two-, three-, and five-day programs for children ages 1 through Pre-K at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-3363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.
▪ Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers half-day preschool from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
▪ Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373.
▪ Wendell Baptist Preschool opened registration to the public. For more information, call 919-365-3103 or go to wendellbaptistpreschool.com.
▪ Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
Send faith notes to firstname.lastname@example.org