Zebulon Baptist Church event
▪ Easter Sunrise Service will be at 7 a.m. March 27, in the courtyard at Zebulon Baptist Church, 400 North Arendell Ave. on the corner of Arendell and Gannon St.. Also, Easter Sunday Morning Worship will be at 10:15 a.m. Nursery provided for the 10:15 service.
Holy Week event
The Eastern Wake Ministerial Alliance announces that Wakefield Baptist Church will host Sunrise Service at 6:30 a.m. Sunday, March 27. Call Laura Johnson at 919-414-0477 for more information.
Never miss a local story.
Wakefield Central Baptist Easter events
▪ Sunrise Service will be at 7 a.m. Sunday, March 27, on the front lawn of the church. A fellowship breakfast will follow the Sunrise Service at 7:30 a.m. in the Hendricks Fellowship Hall.
▪ Worship services are at 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday, March 27. The Chancel Choir of Wakefield Central Baptist Church will present the cantata, “Lamb of God.” A nursery will be provided.
Wakefield Central Baptist Church is located at 308 Proctor St. in Zebulon. Contact 919-269-9512.
Zebulon First Baptist Church event
The 7th Annual Women’s Fellowship Conference will be held Saturday, April 2, followed by Women’s Day on Sunday, April 3.
Baptist Tabernacle Church’s annual barbecue is from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 8, 1599 NC Hwy 231, Wendell. $8 a plate, includes 1/2 chicken, potatoes, slaw and dessert. Eat in or take out.
Meals on Wheels of Zebulon United Methodist Church needs volunteer drivers for three routes in the Zebulon area. Volunteers will pick up the meals from the church and deliver them to the clients one day a month. For more information contact the church office at 919-269-9408.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
▪ Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
▪ Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 304 East Barbee St., Zebulon.
▪ Calvary Faith Center holds a Community Day from 10 to 11 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month at 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. This Community Day ministry includes free boxes of food, hot dogs, drinks and health screenings. For information visit calvaryfaith.com or call 919-523-6223.
▪ Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
▪ The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go to onealtabernacle.org.
▪ GriefShare meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday evenings, at Faith Baptist Church, 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Contact Donna Cole at 919-231-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Celebrate Recovery, a 12-step Christ-centered program for hurts, habits, and hang ups of all kinds meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine Street Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information on the Celebrate Recovery program visit www.celebraterecovery.com. For more information on how it works at Wendell Baptist Church visit www.wendellbaptist.org.
▪ Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 or email@example.com.
▪ GriefShare meets from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, now through March 31, at Riley Hill Baptist Church, 6101 Riley Hill Road, Wendell. Contact: 919-365-5277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ DivorceCare, a weekly seminar and support group, meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursdays, at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Entrance A. For more information, visit www.DivorceCare.org.
▪ Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
▪ Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
▪ St. Paul Church of Christ, Disciples of Christ, has Bible study at 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays with intercessory prayer from 7:15 to 7:25 p.m., at 1319 Pulley-Gordon Road, Zebulon. Email: email@example.com.
▪ The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
▪ The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
▪ An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Faith Baptist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through kindergarden at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Call 919-261-9178 for more information.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Preschool has opened registration to the public. The church offers two-, three-, and five-day programs for children ages 1 through Pre-K at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-3363 or email email@example.com.
▪ Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.
▪ Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers half-day preschool from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
▪ Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373.
▪ Wendell Baptist Preschool opened registration to the public. For more information, call 919-365-3103 or go to wendellbaptistpreschool.com.
▪ Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send faith notes to email@example.com