Eastern Wake: Sports

Videos

More Videos

UNC’s Silent Sam has long been a flash point 1:38

UNC’s Silent Sam has long been a flash point

‘You can call them slaves if you want to... I would call them workers,’ Alamance commissioner says 1:16

‘You can call them slaves if you want to... I would call them workers,’ Alamance commissioner says

North Carolina's statues of a white supremacist and Confederate army soldier to remain at U.S. Capitol for now 1:42

North Carolina's statues of a white supremacist and Confederate army soldier to remain at U.S. Capitol for now

Should Confederate monuments stay or go? 1:57

Should Confederate monuments stay or go?

NC State police chief discusses information leading to disciplinary actions on football players 3:29

NC State police chief discusses information leading to disciplinary actions on football players

Downed utility pole snarls North Raleigh traffic Monday morning 1:09

Downed utility pole snarls North Raleigh traffic Monday morning

'Tell my family I love them:' SC police officer captures his own shooting on glasses' camera 0:23

'Tell my family I love them:' SC police officer captures his own shooting on glasses' camera

NC Quick Pass transponders will now be free 0:28

NC Quick Pass transponders will now be free

Watch the eclipse pass through Raleigh in 30 seconds 0:43

Watch the eclipse pass through Raleigh in 30 seconds

This student didn't have home internet, so he couldn't do homework. Now he has it, thanks to Sprint. 3:01

This student didn't have home internet, so he couldn't do homework. Now he has it, thanks to Sprint.

Airman surprises his kids as they throw out first pitch for Mudcats

Wednesday's ceremonial first pitch at Five County Stadium involved a special homecoming for Tech. Sgt. Lance Daigle of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. TSgt. Daigle received the ceremonial first pitch from his children Karley and Cameron and then surprised them by unveiling himself as the catcher.
Carolina Mudcats
Airman surprises his kids as they throw out first pitch for Mudcats 2:04

Airman surprises his kids as they throw out first pitch for Mudcats

Four downs with new Knightdale football coach Anthony Timmons 1:35

Four downs with new Knightdale football coach Anthony Timmons

3-and-out with East Wake coach John Poulnott 2:40

3-and-out with East Wake coach John Poulnott

3-and-out with Bunn football coach David Howle 2:17

3-and-out with Bunn football coach David Howle