• The Wendell Rams youth football and cheerleading organization is now accepting registration for flag football for ages 5-6, and cheerleading and tackle football for ages 6-12. For more information, contact Len Boykin at 919-291-8985.
• Registration for the Tri-County Soccer Club’s fall season is ongoing. For more information, visitwww.tcsoccerclub.net
• Late registration is now open for the East Wake Soccer Association fall season. Space is limited. Registration can be completed by visitingwww.eastwakesoccer.org
• The 2014 Mossey Faison Eastern Wake Invitational golf tournament will be held Aug. 23-24 at Wendell Country Club, 180 Jake May Drive, Wendell. The entry fee is $95 per player or $190 per team. The registration deadline is Aug. 21. Call 919-365-7337 for more information.
Youth golf clinics
Free youth golf clinics are held 5-6:30 p.m. on Thursdays at Zebulon Country Club, 2424 Pearces Road, at the practice facility near the A-frame building.
Call Zebulon Country Club at 919-269-8311, or Rocky Winstead at 252-230-4268 for more information.
The Zebulon Swimming Pool Association offers American Red Cross swimming lessons for children ages 4-15. The cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members. Classes are 6:30-7:30 p.m. Aug. 4-7. Call 919-291-9288 for more information.
• Knightdale Parks and Recreation will hold summer camps for youth ages 5-13 through Aug. 15. All camps run weekdays from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Adventure Camp (ages 5-7, $100 per week) and Explorer Camp (ages 8-10, $110 per week) will meet at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 102 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Quest Camp (ages 11-13, $125 per week) will meet at the Knightdale Community Pool and Clubhouse, 202 Milburnie Road, Knightdale. The camps offer a wide variety of activities including arts and crafts, fitness, gymnastics, nature-related programs and indoor and outdoor recreation activities. Campers will visit the pool, enjoy presentations by guests, go on weekly field trips and take part in camp-wide parties. For more information, call Megan Thornton at 919-217-2236.