▪ March 31, 1:45 p.m., Krystal Janice Perry, 25, of 601 E. Cabarrus St., Raleigh, was charged with second-degree trespassing and misdemeanor larceny.
▪ March 31, 3:25 p.m., Lee William Coup, 54, of 5904 Gamble Drive, Raleigh, was charged with driving while impaired.
▪ April 1, 1:50 a.m., Devin Damir Lamb, 19, of 180 Meadow Loop Drive, Clayton, was charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple drug possession.
Never miss a local story.
▪ April 2, 3:26 a.m., Richard Blake Eason, 18, of 210 Paige Wynd Drive, Angier, was charged with driving while impaired.
▪ April 2, 10 a.m., David Earl Holderfield, 37, of 16622 N.C. 210, Angier, was charged with possessing stolen property.
▪ April 3, 2:50 a.m., Shaun Eugene Smith, 34, of 9012 Old Cascade Drive, Garner, was charged with driving while impaired.
▪ April 3, 9 p.m., Kenisha Shaynona Houston, 33, of 920-B3 Bryana Place, Garner, was charged with failure to appear in court on charges of driving while her license was revoked and failing to reduce speed.
▪ April 4, 11:11 a.m., Haley Ryan Ball, 19, of 200 Wills Drive, Garner, was charged with failure to appear in court on a charge of misdemeanor larceny.
▪ April 4, 2:20 p.m., Eric Scott Clark, 26, of 411 Grand Stand Lane, Angier, was charged with violating probation in Johnston County.
▪ April 5, 11:15 a.m., Gabriel Jovan Brooks, 16, of 5540 Rolling Field Drive, Garner, was charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana.
▪ March 30, 12:30 p.m., la arceny was reported in the 1400 block of Timber Drive East. Someone stole a wallet and cash valued at $262.
▪ March 30, 8:36 p.m., a drug offense was reported in the 900 block of Seventh Avenue.
▪ April 1, 8 a.m., a burglary was reported at Garner Baseball Inc. on Main Street. Someone stole concessions and cash valued at $953.
▪ April 2, 2:30 p.m., a larceny was reported at Dick’s Sporting Goods on Shenstone Boulevard. Someone stole binoculars and a light valued at $1,759.96.
▪ April 3, 11:13 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 100 block of West Main Street. Someone stole power tools valued at $500.
▪ April 4, 12:01 a.m., a motor vehicle theft was reported in the 4300 block of Fayetteville Road.
▪ April 4, 4:21 p.m., a robbery was reported in the 2600 block of Timber Drive.
▪ April 5, 8:25 a.m., a larceny and vandalism were reported in the 300 block of Copperline Drive. Someone stole TVs, clothes and shoes valued at $780.