Garner: Community

Garner: Community

Exum inducted

​T​he ​National Association of University Women, ​Clayton Branch, inducted their newest member Mrs. Deborah E​xum on Saturday January 14. The induction ceremony was held in Clayton at the Good Samaritan Missionary Baptist Church.

More Videos

NC State's Keatts talks about Louisville being forced to vacate the national championship it won in 2013 0:19

NC State's Keatts talks about Louisville being forced to vacate the national championship it won in 2013

NC State's Abu: 'Our defense saved us' 0:56

NC State's Abu: 'Our defense saved us'

NC State's Hunt: 'I'm really living a dream' 0:52

NC State's Hunt: 'I'm really living a dream'

NC State's Keatts: 'I'm proud of these guys' 1:41

NC State's Keatts: 'I'm proud of these guys'

Githens Middle School students walk out of class to protest Florida school shootings 0:12

Githens Middle School students walk out of class to protest Florida school shootings

Should North Carolina let teachers bring guns to school? 0:39

Should North Carolina let teachers bring guns to school?

Phoenix Suns star T.J. Warren gives back to his Durham charter school by donating hundreds of books 1:27

Phoenix Suns star T.J. Warren gives back to his Durham charter school by donating hundreds of books

DA drops charges against remaining Confederate statue protesters 2:29

DA drops charges against remaining Confederate statue protesters

App smart: The dating game 2:09

App smart: The dating game

Defendant in murder trial breaks down on witness stand 3:11

Defendant in murder trial breaks down on witness stand

Students lead march in Raleigh against gun violence

VIDEO: Hundreds of mostly students marched from Pullen Memorial Baptist Church in Raleigh to the North Carolina State Capitol on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 in response to a mass shooting that killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla.
Julia Wall and Travis Long / newsobserver.com
Students lead march in Raleigh against gun violence 2:20

Students lead march in Raleigh against gun violence

NC State's Keatts talks about Louisville being forced to vacate the national championship it won in 2013 0:19

NC State's Keatts talks about Louisville being forced to vacate the national championship it won in 2013

NC State's Abu: 'Our defense saved us' 0:56

NC State's Abu: 'Our defense saved us'

NC State's Hunt: 'I'm really living a dream' 0:52

NC State's Hunt: 'I'm really living a dream'