Feed My Sheep
Christ Community United Methodist Church will hold its Feed My Sheep food pantry from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 12, at 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. An ID card is needed. Call 919-553-9770 for more information.
Mount Zion United Methodist Church will hold a summer market from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at 15772 N.C. 50, Garner. Vendors are invited to sell artwork, jewelry, crafts and holiday gifts. Call 919-772-8415 or email Info@MountZion-UMC.org for a vendor application.
Vacation Bible school
• Oakland Presbyterian Church will hold a vacation Bible school program from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, July 13, through Thursday, July 17, at 8927 Cleveland Road, Clayton. The theme for this year is “Son Treasure Island” by Gospel Light. An adult Bible study of the Beatitudes will also be offered at the same time. A nursery/preschool class will be available for parents with younger children who are attending the Bible study. Call 919-934-5476 to register. Registration closes July 4.
• Mount Moriah Preschool is accepting registration for the fall for ages 18 months to 4 years. Homeschool enrichment classes are also offered for kindergarten-5th grade children. Call 919-772-1273 or visit mountmoriahpreschool.net for more information. The Johnston County public school’s calendar is followed.
• Highland Baptist Child Enrichment Center at 8524 Crowder Road, Raleigh is accepting registration for the fall for children ages 1 to 4. Call 919-779-6768 or visit HighlandBaptistChurch.org.
• Shiloh Baptist Church hosts GriefShare, DivorceCare and DivorceCare for Kids support groups at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 3414 N. Shiloh Road, Garner. There is no cost, and participants may enter at any session. Child care is available upon request. For more information, visitwww.shilohgarner.org
or call 919-553-3319.
• Mount Zion United Methodist Church’s Healing Hope Cancer Support Group will meet from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month, in the Share & Care classroom at the church, 15772 N.C. 50, Garner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-550-9092.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints hosts a New Testament Bible study at 7 p.m. Tuesdays at 1433 Aversboro Road, Garner. The group is ongoing. For more information, visitmormonbiblestudy.wordpress.com
• Men’s Bible study of Johnston County continues a verse-by-verse study of the Gospel of St. Matthew 7-8:30 p.m. Mondays at First Baptist Church, 202 S. Fourth St., Smithfield. This study group runs through May. Visitwww.mbsjohnstoncounty.com