• Tajai Xavair Flonard, 20, of 26 Futrell Road, Selma was charged Aug. 27 with larceny of a firearm, robbery with a dangerous weapon, first- and second-degree kidnapping and first-degree sexual offense.
Never miss a local story.
• Sergio Domingo Lopez, 32, of 3382 N.C. 210 Highway, Smithfield, was charged Aug. 24 with taking indecent liberties with a child.
• Benjamin David Farrell, 28, of 5205 M and M Lane, Wake Forest, was charged Aug. 22 with taking indecent liberties with a child.
• Deputies are investigating are investigating multiple break-ins and thefts from homes and vehicles on Kendall Drive, Clayton, and Trafalgar Court, Clayton.
• Deputies are investigating the theft of $2,260 in equipment from a home on Clarence Lane in the Cleveland community.
• Deputies are investigating the Aug. 25 theft of $3,000 in cash from a vehicle near Starline Road, Selma.
• Joseph Abraham Rankine, 36, of 130 Brett Circle, Benson, was arrested Aug. 22 and charged with cyber stalking.
• Justin Kyle Elliot, 26, of 775 Lee-Johnson Road, Dunn, was arrested Aug. 20 and charged with simple assault.
• Ebbie Jerrell Quick, 25, of 775 Lee-Johnson Road, Dunn, was arrested Aug. 21 and charged with simple assault.
• Christopher James Gower , 42, of 55 Golda Road, Benson, was arrested Aug. 19 and charged with simple assault.
• Phillip Anthony Rawls, 22, of 696 Blue Pond Road, Clayton, was arrested Aug. 18 and charged with with statuary rape.
• Chantell Paris King, 33, of 2500 Tryon Grove Drive, Raleigh, was charged Aug. 16 with simple assault.
• Nathan Tobias Matthews, 36, of 511 Oak St., Smithfield, was charged Aug. 24 with possessing and concealing a stun gun.
• Ashley Denise Everett, 23, of 2421 Sarah Lane, Rocky Mount, was charged Aug. 25 with larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
• Gloria Leticia Sanchez, 38, of 173 Jones Court, Lot 18, Smithfield, was charged Aug. 26 with shoplifting from a Walmart on North Bright Leaf Boulevard.
• Police are investigating the theft of jewelry, an iPod Touch and other items from a home on Rainbow Lane.
• Police are investigating the Aug. 26 theft of furs, a watch and other jewelry from a building on North Bright Leaf Boulevard.
• Michael Wayne Glover Jr., 25, of 2776 Rains Mill Road, Princeton, was charged Aug. 19 with misdemeanor larceny.
• James Glenwood Purvis, 55, of 1347 U.S. 301, Kenly, was arrested Aug. 18 and charged with larceny.
• Tabitha Nicole Johnson, 25, address unknown, was charged Aug. 18 with assault.
• On Aug. 18, officers responded to an assault on an employee Dollar General on South Bright Leaf Boulevard.
• Police are investigating a report of forgery and fraud at a business on North Bright Leaf Boulevard.