• Corey Kenell Owens, 36, of 357 Ogburn Road, Smithfield, was charged Oct. 11 with communicating threats and assault on a female.
Never miss a local story.
• Hannah Brooke Venable, 18, of 730 Barnes Lake Road, Middlesex, was charged Oct. 12 with simple assault.
• Denise Dawson Beasley, 46, of 971 T-Bar Road, Lot 3, Benson, was charged Oct. 12 with three counts of obtaining property by false pretense, three counts of uttering of forged instrument, felony conspiracy and three counts of forgery of an instrument.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Oct. 11 theft of two surveillance cameras and a meat thermometer from a home in the 100 block of Partridge Circle, Middlesex.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Oct. 12 of a gold necklace charm, two diamond cluster rings, a pearl necklace, pain medication and other jewelry from a home in the 4000 block of Wood’s Crossroads Road, Dunn. The items are valued at $2,300.
• Davis Poole Hicks Jr., 41, of 108 Buffaloe Acres Lane in Wake County was charged Oct. 14 with assault by pointing a gun, communicating threats, misdemeanor stalking and cyberstalking.
• Brian David Eldridge, 37, of 108 West Elm Ave., Holly Springs, was charged Oct. 14 with violating a protection order violation.
• Christopher Harold George, 44, of 411 Pollock Road, Kenly, was charged Oct. 14 with domestic assault on a female and communicating threats.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the theft of two televisions and a handgun from a home in the 13000 block of Cleveland Road.
• Kristen Nicole Godwin, 26, of 459 Ivey Road, Four Oaks, was charged Oct. 15 with issuing a worthless check.
• Jamie Justin Tyree, 26, of 206 Southerland Road, Clayton, was charged Oct. 16 with violating probation.
• Aaron Lee Haines, 25, of 606 Park Ave., Henderson, was charged Oct. 16 with three counts of trafficking opium or heroin, possessing heroin, possessing drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to manufacture or sell.
• Shannon Marie Burnette, 37, of 507 Caswell St., Smithfield, was charged Oct. 11 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Trevonn Tywan Reddick, 21, of 103 Hill St., Smithfield, was charged Oct. 11 with assault on a female.
• A Smithfield man was assaulted Oct. 11 at Cracker Barrel on Outlet Center Drive.
• Jason Ray McKeel, 29, of 199 Pacevile Road, Selma, was charged Oct. 11 with violating a domestic violence protective order.
• William Christopher Baker, 43, of 71 Galilee Road, Lot 6, Smithfield, charged Oct. 12 with assault on a female.
• Mark Burwell, 40, of 71 Galilee Road, Lot 12-A, Smithfield, was charged Oct. 12 with assault on an officer, resisting an officer and carrying a concealed weapon. He was armed with a razor, police reported.
• Teresa Ellen Shipley, 44, of 352 Holland Drive, Smithfield, was charged Oct. 12 with assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault and second-degree trespassing.
• Milton Thomas Miller, 41, of 6232 Swift Creek Road, Smithfield, was charged Oct. 13 with second-degree trespassing.
• Andrew Davis Holten, 21, of 157 Horse Creek Trail, Middlesex, was charged Oct. 13 with shoplifting and deactivating an anti-theft device.
• Gregory Bunch Jr., 26, of 2076 Mount Pleasant Road, Willow Spring, was charged Oct. 13 with possessing stolen property.
• Jeanette Chrise Egerer, 54, of 3008 Leonard St., Raleigh, was charged Oct. 15 with driving while impaired.
• Police are investigating the Oct. 15 theft of liquid Oxycodone and Percocet from Britthaven on Barbour Road.
• Arnold Joseph Berry, 29, of 2234 Kay Drive, Smithfield, was charged Oct. 15 with larceny by changing a price tag.
• Brian Lee Sanders, 18, of 102 Reebe Circle, Selma, was charged Oct. 15 with injuring real property.
• Antonio Dequan Perry, 24, of 1811 Avent Ridge Road, Apartment 203, Raleigh, was charged Oct. 17 with obtaining property by false pretense.