• Ronald Curtis Wilson, 48, of 2490 White Memorial Church Road, Willow Spring, was charged Oct. 18 with assault on a female.
Never miss a local story.
• Angel Denise Matthews, 35, of 100 Johnson Farm Lane, Selma, was charged Oct. 18 with two counts of simple assault, making a threatening phone call, communicating threats and injuring personal property.
• Remberto Salvador Munguia, 23, of 4414 U.S. 70 Business West, Clayton, was charged Oct. 18 with misdemeanor child abuse.
• Pamela Ann McCarty Wilson, 35, of 2490 White Memorial Church Road, Willow Spring, was charged Oct. 20 with simple assault.
• Nicolas Davis Boone, 31, of 108 Iris Drive, Four Oaks, was charged Oct. 20 injuring personal property, communicating threats and two counts of assault on a female.
• Dennis Daniel Williams, 33, of 2472 Parkertown Road, Four Oaks, was charged Oct. 20 with communicating threats and injuring personal property.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Oct. 20 theft of a pit bull from a home in the 500 block of Ogburn Road near Smithfield.
• Shane Michael Diuguid, 25, of 1405 Rainwood Lane, Raleigh, was charged Oct. 21 with felony larceny of a motor vehicle.
• Shelly Delynn Pittman, 39, of 24 Via Capri Way, Four Oaks, was charged Oct. 22 with assault with a deadly weapon, second-degree trespassing and simple assault.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Oct. 22 theft of two riding lawn mowers, a homemade trailer and a vehicle from a parking lot 4112 N.C. 96 north of Selma.
• Trisdan Lee Parker, 16, of 229 Thornton Road, Newton Grove, was charged Oct. 22 with larceny of a firearm and breaking and entering.
• Alexander Jerod Baker, 28, of 621 Cameron Drive, Kinston, was charged Oct. 18 with communicating threats, injuring personal property and possessing drug paraphernalia.
• Smithfield police are investigating the Oct. 19 theft of $4,000 from Office Max on North Bright Leaf Boulevard.
• David Martin Brewer, 30, of 1329 Juniper St., Durham, was charged Oct. 19 with assault with a deadly weapon, communicating threats and cyberstalking.
• Smithfield police are investigating the Oct. 20 theft of $14,269 in merchandise, including several cell phones and tablet computers, from Walmart on North Bright Leaf Boulevard.
• Lawrence Robinson Spencer, 35, of 512 S. Fifth St., Apartment C, Smithfield, was charged Oct. 21 with assault on a female and communicating threats.
• Xiomara Florencin Gallegos Alvarado, 18, of 7394 Buffalo Road, Lot 22, Selma, was charged Oct. 23 with aiding and abetting larceny and contributing to delinquency of a juvenile
• Karla Yaneli Alarcon, 16, of 406 Hunting Drive, Selma, was charged Oct. 23 with larceny.