• Michael Clarence Nesbitt, 48, of 800 Raiford St., Selma, was charged Nov. 21 with habitual larceny.
Never miss a local story.
• Sheldon Leonard Faulk, 48, of Wauchula, Fla., was charged Nov. 21 with possessing a stolen firearm and possession of a firearm by a felon.
• Willie Raymond Creech, 34, of the Village Motor Lodge, Smithfield, was charged Nov. 22 with assault by strangulation and assault on a female.
• Smithfield police on Nov. 22 arrested three men on drug charges. They are Nekko Andre Ewell, 22, of 1104 Rains Crossroads Road, Princeton, charged with possessing cocaine and possessing drug paraphernalia; Kevin Eugene Hinnant, 22, of 505 Seventh St., Kenly, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia; and Courtland Decarlo Vinson, 23, of 318 U.S. 70 East, Selma, possessing cocaine and possessing drug paraphernalia.
• Police on Nov. 23 arrested two people on drug charges. They are Alan Miguel Sanderford, 24, of 1147 N. Spring Garden Circle, Raleigh, charged with trafficking in opiates, identity theft and driving while his license was revoked; and Brittany D. Medin, 25, of 12235 Old Raleigh-Wilson Road, Middlesex, trafficking in opiates, possessing drug paraphernalia and allowing an unlicensed person to drive.
• Stephen Thomas Piar III of 306 Pace St., Smithfield, was charged Nov. 24 with assault on a female.
• Derell Lee Holder, 33, of 14436 N.C. 39, Zebulon, was charged Nov. 25 with kidnapping and assault on a female.
• David Brandon Strickland, 37, of 108 Lakeside Drive, Clayton, was charged Nov. 23 with assault on a female.
• Malina Lewis Hinton, 40, of 108 Lakeside Drive, Clayton, was charged Nov. 23 with assault.
• Marcus Tobias Brown, 30, of 147 Holland Drive, Smithfield, was charged Nov. 23 with second-degree trespassing, assault on a government official, breaking and entering and injuring real property.
• Kenneth Dean Thompson, 20, of 230 Penwood Road, Willow Spring, was charged Nov. 24 with domestic assault on a female, injuring personal property and false imprisonment.
• A GMC Denali owned by a Goldsboro auto-salvage shop was stolen Nov. 21 from 60 Sadisco Road, Clayton. The vehicle is valued at $3,000.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Nov. 21 theft of a bracelet, laptop computer, shotgun, .22-caliber rifle and other items from the 6000 block of Hickory Crossroads Road near Princeton.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Nov. 22 theft of six bolt-action rifles, a shotgun, two televisions and a DVD player from a home in the 600 block of Edwards Road near Princeton.
• A Kia Sedona valued at $15,000 was stolen Nov. 22 from a home in the 4000 block of Stevens Sausage Road near Smithfield.
• Three Rheem air-conditioning units were stolen Nov. 21 from a church in the 9000 block of U.S. 701 South near Newton Grove.
• April Lee Narron, 25, of 3075 Rains Crossroads Road, was charged Nov. 24 with assault with a deadly weapon and simple assault.
• The Sheriff’s Office on Nov. 22 arrested two residents of 1285 of Honrine Road, Clinton, on drug charges. They are Fernando Rojas Espejo, 32, charged with 10 counts of trafficking in methamphetamine and two counts of maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drugs; and Yolanda Escalera Diaz, 46, conspiring to traffick in methamphetamine and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for durgs.
• Jonath Lekieth Johnson, 30, of 558 Government Road, Clayton, was charged Nov. 25 with assault on a female.
• Michael Paul Mitchell, 29, of 2011 Old Rock Quarry Road, Princeton, arrested Nov. 25 on the following charges: selling methamphetamine; delivering methamphetamine; maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drugs; possession with intent to manufacture a narcotic; two counts of selling or delivering a narcotic; and possession with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute methamphetamine.