• On May 17, someone stole a golf cart worth $4,000 from Reedy Creek Golf Course.
Never miss a local story.
• On May 18, someone broke into storage building on Crocker Road, Smithfield, and stole about $3,900 in property, including a toy antique wood stove, a tackle box and a child’s rocking chair.
• Sherman Lamar Sutton of 11678 N.C. 231 South, Middlesex, was arrested May 18 and charged with maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drug use, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell or deliver and resisting an officer.
• Edward Marshall Vantifillin, 20, of 2561 Old Drug Store Road, was arrested May 18 and charged with breaking and entering.
• Kevin Daniel Beasley, 29, of 1803 Five Points Road, Benson, was arrested May 18 and charged with possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On May 20, someone broke into a storage building on Old Creech Road, Selma, and stole a 2001 Suzuki RM 350 motorcycle worth $3,500.
• On May 20, someone stole about $6,000 in property from a farm on Parkertown Road, Four Oaks.
• Lynn Marie Palockso, 54, of Versailes, Pa., was arrested May 21 and charged with possession of a schedule III controlled substance, trafficking in opium or heroin and being drunk and disruptive.
• On May 20, someone broke into the Sherwin Williams store on North Bright Leaf Boulevard and stole more than $6,000 in property, including a pressure washer and assorted spray-paint equipment.
• Brandon Dewayne Stanley, 22, of 4460 Spring Branch Road, Dunn, was arrested May 20 and charged with first- and second-degree burglary and breaking and entering.
• Christy Ann-Michelle Ingram, 35, of 305 S. Seventh St., Smithfield, was arrested May 20 and charged with driving while her was license revoked, driving with fictitious tags and failure to heed blue lights and sirens.
• Frederick Demorris Lee, 44, of 122 Strickland Drive, Smithfield, was arrested May 20 and charged with possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.