• Brandon Dean Milligan, 23, of 4527 Ben’s Circle, Benson, was arrested May 31 and charged with identity theft and violating probation.
Never miss a local story.
• Jermaine Mauricio Bass, 32, of 108 Skipping Rock Lane, Garner, was arrested June 3 and charged with felony possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting an officer.
• Danny Brooks, 31, of 3052 Juniper Church Road, Four Oaks, was arrested June 4 and charged with breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
• On June 4, someone stole a heat pump from a home on Sunshine Road near Kenly. The unit was valued at $2,000.
• Benjamin Enriquez Avalos, 27, of 320 Trailer Park Road, Lot 20, Selma, was arrested June 4 and charged with assault, inflicting serious bodily injury.
• Stacey Denise Llanos, 21, of 5514 U.S. 301 North, Selma, was arrested June 5 and charged with assault on a government officer and assault on emergency personnel.
• On June 5, someone broke into a home on U.S. 70A near Selma and stole more than $1,600 in property, including a flat-screen television, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii gaming consoles and a .22-caliber pistol.
• Connie Ann Gilbert Valencia , 39, of 564 Boret Road, Four Oaks, was arrested June 5 and charged with identity theft, obtaining property by false pretenses and felony larceny.
• On June 5, someone stole more than $4,900 in property from a vehicle parked on Millenium Court, Kenly. Among the items taken were a torque wrench and socket set.
• One June 6, someone stole a 16-guage shotgun worth $300 from a storage facility on Little Road, Kenly.
• On May 13, someone stole a .38-caliber handgun from a vehicle parked on North Bright Leaf Boulevard. The gun was valued at $400.
• Leobardo Sanchez-Hernandez, 30, of 1003 W. Waddell St., Selma, was arrested June 2 and charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle, driving while impaired and driving without a license.
• Ira John Oden, 69, of 507 E. Johnston St., Smithfield, was arrested June 3 and charged with communicating threats. Police seized two handguns, a rifle and ammunition at the scene.
• Gregory Antonio Byrd, 21, of 901 Rand St., Smithfield, was arrested June 5 and charged with possession of a firearm by a felon. Police seized a .22-caliber semiautomatic handgun, magazine and ammunition from Byrd’s car.