The Clayton chapter of the National Association of University Women has awarded scholarships to the following:
• Dexter Brewer Jr., the son of Dexter Brewer and Sheila Chavis Brewer, attends the Healing Arts & Massage School in Raleigh.
Never miss a local story.
• John Graham V, the son of Kimberly Graham Dyson and the late John Graham IV, attends the Art Institute of Charlotte in Charlotte, NC.
• Briana Penny Graves, the daughter of Lynette Penny and Vincent Graves, attends Winston-Salem State University.
• Moheh McClutchen, the son of Jermaine and Wendy Cotten, attends Johnston Community College in Smithfield.
• Rhonda Royal, the daughter of Ronnie and Geraldine Royal, attends N.C, A&T State University in Greensboro.
The Clayton branch is accepting applications for the 2015 Green and White Scholarship Ball. To request more information, send letters to Juliene Allen, P.O. Box 1859, Clayton, N.C. 27528.