Wake County

August 18, 2014 3:09 PM

Wake County expects millionth resident Friday

There is a 65 percent chance Wake County's millionth resident will move here, and a 35 percent chance he or she will be born here, by Friday. Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs and Wake Forest – the biggest gainers – have the best chance of receiving the millionth resident.

Related content

Suggested for you



Editor's Choice Videos