* Parents inside the Beltline who talked administrators out of reassigning their children from nearby Lacy Elementary to Stough Elementary. This affluent neighborhood, in the triangle bounded by Ridge and Glen Eden roads and Glenwood Avenue, hasn't been reassigned in anyone's memory.
* Some of the 445 Wakefield High School students reassigned to Millbrook. A quarter of them got out of it.
* Residents of Glen Arbor at Dominion Park in North Raleigh who are no longer reassigned from Hilburn Drive Elementary to the new year-round Brier Creek Elementary.
* Beckett Crossing subdivision parents in Apex whose teenagers are no longer being reassigned from Apex High School to the new Panther Creek High School.
Never miss a local story.
* Brookstone subdivision parents in Cary whose children won't be moved from Salem Elementary School to the year-round Turner Creek Elementary School.