Hey students, teachers and schools!
For this week’s Tweets of the Week contest, The News & Observer’s Thumbs Up and News In Education (NIE) program want to know what is your favorite spring sport and why.
Tweet your response and include #SpringSportsNC. We’ll pick the top tweets and send those winners an NIE prize pack.
In Monday’s Thumbs Up, we’ll run some of our favorite tweets and announce the next week’s hashtag. The contest is open to elementary, middle and high schools, teachers and students.
Never miss a local story.
Deadline to tweet is 4 p.m. Thursday.
Join the fun
1. Follow us @NIEnando.
2. Tweet about your school pride using #SpringSportsNC.
▪ Students will be taking a quiz on fractions using @google forms and @flubaroo today! #Math is our fav! #FavoriteSubjectNC @NIEnando – (Mrs. Hopkins) @hopkinsroom307
▪ Working hard on comparing fractions! We love all subjects, but one of our favorites is math! #FavoriteSubjectNC – (Miss Dinner) @MissDinnerEGES
▪ Singing about worms, pollution, trash and earth. made little ecosystem in music class! @NIEnando #FavoriteSubjectNC – (Peggy Freer) @pfreer29
▪ Dissolving Peeps STEM Challenge #aWESome #FavoriteSubjectNC – (WES 3rd grade) @FinnandStreng