Several students served recently as pages for the N.C. House of Representatives. Pages spend a week at the General Assembly learning about state government and assisting members.
▪ Timothy Montague, a Word of God Christian Academy student, was sponsored by Rep. Rosa U. Gill, D-Wake. Timothy is the son of Timothy and Tameka Montague of Raleigh.
▪ Jalen Holloman, a Garner High student, was sponsored by Rep. Susi H. Hamilton, D-New Hanover. He’s the son of Eddie and Karen Hardy of Raleigh.
▪ Emily Ives, who attends East Chapel Hill High, was sponsored by Rep. Chuck McGrady, R-Henderson. She’s the daughter of Brad and Debra Lives of Chapel Hill.
Never miss a local story.
▪ John Hackney, a student at Living & Learning for Christ Academy, was sponsored by Rep. George Robinson, R-Caldwell. He’s the son of John and Kim Hackney of Cary.
▪ Taylor Carmody, a student at Cardinal Gibbons, was sponsored by Rep. Marylin Avila, R-Wake. She’s the daughter of Robert and Jan Carmody of Raleigh.
The following three students were sponsored by Rep. Tim Moore, R-Cleveland.
▪ Jaren Hubal is a student at Cary Academy. Jaren is the son of Rober and Elaine Hubal of Raleigh.
▪ Jack Mitchell is a Cardinal Gibbons High School student. Jack is the son of Alex and Drewry Mitchell of Durham.
▪ Mason Roberts of Durham is a student of Woodberry Forest School in Virginia. He is the son of Laura Wariner Huckabee.