1. Clemson (9-0): Clear sailing from here, assuming nothing crazy happens. Has anything crazy happened this season?
2. UNC (8-1): Confidence couldn’t be any higher for the Tar Heels.
3. Florida State (7-2): Last time Florida State played a meaningless game? The Orange Bowl after the 2012 season.
4. Louisville (5-4): The Cards keep churning through the soft underbelly of their schedule.
5. Pittsburgh (6-3): Panthers, 4-1 in the ACC, aren’t out of division race yet, but need help.
6. Miami (6-3): Technically, the Canes are 2-0 under interim coach Larry Scott.
7. Duke (6-3): Only one way to go after a loss like that.
8. Georgia Tech (3-6): Jackets need to win out to keep 18-year bowl streak alive.
9. Virginia Tech (4-5): Three stops left on the Frank Beamer farewell tour.
10. N.C. State (6-3): Drought busters strike again at Boston College.
11. Virginia (3-6): Win one 27-21 (over GT), lose one 27-21 (to Miami).
12. Syracuse (3-6): Allowed 86 points the last two weeks, not a great way for Scott Shafer to keep his job.
13. Wake Forest (3-6): The Deacs should be well rested for their trip to Notre Dame.
14. Boston College (3-7): Mercifully, a week off for the banged up Eagles.