1. Clemson (10-0): Deshaun Watson’s last three games: 1,040 passing yards, 266 rushing yards, 10 total touchdowns.
2. UNC (9-1): First time since 1914, the Tar Heels have won nine straight games in a season.
3. FSU (8-2): Talent on defense makes up for a suspect offensive line.
4. Louisville (6-4): Four-game siesta is over for Cards, who finish with Pitt and rival Kentucky.
Never miss a local story.
5. Pittsburgh (7-3): The Panthers need a lot of help to catch UNC.
6. Virginia Tech (5-5): The first of the “lasts” for Frank Beamer.
7. Miami (6-4): Last one to leave, turn out the lights.
8. N.C. State (6-4): Closing the gap on FSU but still a ways to go.
9. Duke (6-4): Second straight disappointing finish for the Blue Devils.
10. Virginia (3-7): Watson is the only ACC quarterback with more touchdown passes than Matt Johns (17).
11. Georgia Tech (3-7): Bowl streak ends at 18.
12. Syracuse (3-7): The Orange know how to fight against the really good teams.
13. Wake Forest (3-7): From the frying pan (Notre Dame), into the fire (Clemson).
14. Boston College (3-7): “Super Bowl” week for the Eagles against Notre Dame at Fenway Park.