Bobcats vs. Hawks
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos., Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos., Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||18.5||3.3||G, J. Teague||17.7||2.3|
|G, G. Henderson||14.5||4.5||G, K. Korver||14.3||4.2|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||11.5||6.2||F, D. Carroll||9.2||4.5|
|F, J. McRoberts||7.3||3.8||F, P. Millsap||20.2||8.2|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.5||8.2||C, A. Horford||18||10.5|
Matchup to Watch
• Foul shooting has been a major flaw for the Bobcats this season, but Friday they made 25 of their 30 attempts against the New York Knicks. Point guardsKemba Walker
were a combined 15 of 15 from the line.
• After a spectacular preseasonJeff Taylor
shooting has fallen off. Through six games he’s shooting 17 of 50 from the field and 4 of 21 from 3-point range.
• Remember ex-BobcatCartier Martin
He had quite the debut for Atlanta. He scored 17 points in 17 minutes as a reserve in the Hawks’ opener.
• The Hawks are particularly good shooters – eighth in the NBA at 46.7 percent. The Bobcats are 24th at 41.9 percent
• Former Wake Forest guardJeff Teague
has had 13 games with at least 20 points and 10 assists for the Hawks.
• The Hawks are attempting to reach the playoffs for the seventh consecutive season
• The Hawks signed former Duke starElton Brand
after the Philadelphia 76ers waived him under the amnesty clause.
Did you know?
Hawks guard Kyle Korver has made at least one 3-pointer in his past 79 games. That’s the third-longest such streak in NBA history.