Bobcats vs. Heat
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
Never miss a local story.
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||14.9||3.9||G, M. Chalmers||10.4||2.9|
|G, G. Henderson||13.9||4.6||G, D. Wade||18.4||5.0|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||11.4||5.8||F, L. James||25.5||5.5|
|F, J. McRoberts||9.0||4.1||F, U. Haslem||3.0||2.5|
|C, A. Jefferson||15.0||8.7||C, C. Bosh||17.3||6.4|
Matchup to Watch
LeBron James vs. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Jeff Taylor: The Bobcats’ deepest position is small forward, and they might need all 12 of MKG’s and Taylor’s fouls to contain the most efficient offensive weapon in the NBA.
• The Heat has won the past 12 meetings with the Bobcats, so it might take a breakup of Miami’s big three to change this trend.
But the defending-champion Heat has been vulnerable thus far, losing to the 76ers, Nets and Celtics in the season’s first two weeks.
• Michael Beasley is back with the Heat, the team that originally drafted him, after the Phoenix Suns waived him.
• Heat forwardUdonis Haslem
might not be a big scorer, but you have to keep an eye on him after the shot goes up. He has 1,475 career offensive rebounds.
• Entering Friday night’s home game against the Mavericks, the Heat had made a 3 in 116 straight games
• Former Duke starShane Battier
has already taken seven charges this season for the Heat.
• The Heat is winless this season on Saturday (OK, they’re 0-1).
Did you know?
This is one of 21 sets of Bobcats games on back-to-back nights this season. The Bobcats tend to get a lot of back-to-backs because they request as many weekend home games as possible.