Bobcats at Bucks
8:30 p.m., Bradley Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||16.0||3.9||G, L. Ridnour||12.8||6.1|
|G, G. Henderson||13.4||4.9||G, O. Mayo||17.5||4.2|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||10.6||5.6||F, C. Butler||12.8||6.1|
|F, J. McRoberts||9.0||4.9||F, E. Udoh||3.4||3.6|
|C, A. Jefferson||15.0||8.7||C, Z. Pachulia||9.1||8.4|
Matchup to Watch
Gerald Henderson versus O.J. Mayo: Mayo is shooting over 50 percent from 3-point range this season, so Henderson will be a busy guy at the defensive end.
Observations• The Bucks have suffered through a ton of early injuries, playing eight different starting lineups in their first 10 games. The intended starting five – Brandon Knight, Mayo, Caron Butler, Ersan Ilyasova and Larry Sanders – have yet to play a minute together.
• Bobcats coach Steve Clifford would like to see his team not give up so many 3s. The Bucks are fifth in the NBA in 3-point percentage at .413
• Former North Carolina big man John Henson comes off the bench for Milwaukee, but he’s having impact: Seven double-figure scoring games in the first 10.
• The Bucks hired former Atlanta Hawks coach Larry Drew. The Bucks attempted to sign Hawks guard Jeff Teague, after hiring Drew, but the Hawks matched the offer sheet.
• The Bucks’ winning percentage against the Bobcats (.688) is their best against any team in the NBA.
• Bucks rookie Nate Wolters was slated to be the third point guard, but injuries have thrown him into games. He has one of the NBA’s better assist-to-turnover ratios at 3.85:1
Did you know?
Bobcats assistant coach Bob Weiss was an original Buck in 1968. Milwaukee selected him in the expansion draft from the Seattle Supersonics.