Bobcats vs. Jazz
7:30 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.8||3.6||G, T. Burke||13.5||3.6|
|G, G. Henderson||14.8||4.6||G, G. Hayward||16.8||5.3|
|F, J. Taylor||8.3||2.4||F, R. Jefferson||9.7||2.9|
|F, J. McRoberts||8.4||5.7||F, M. Williams||9.8||5.1|
|C, A. Jefferson||15.6||9.3||C, D. Favors||13.7||9.2|
Matchup to Watch
Gordon Hayward vs. Gerald Henderson: Hayward is growing into a dynamic scorer at the NBA level. Henderson is a solid wing defender.
Observations• This is Bobcats center Al Jefferson’s first game against the Jazz, the team he played for the past two seasons.
• The Bobcats will unveil the Hornets logo they’ll use next season at halftime of this game.
• While the Jazz has struggled in general this season, the current starting lineup was 6-4 entering Friday’s game in Atlanta.
• The Jazz has already lost 61 player-games to injury this season.
Tap-ins• The Jazz is seventh in the NBA in 3-point percentage (39.9 percent).
• The Jazz has won the last eight games against the Bobcats
• Richard Jefferson, a 12-season veteran, has done a nice job of re-engaging his career in Utah.
Did you know?
The Jazz is on a five-game, eight-night trip east that will cover 4,684 miles.