Charlotte Bobcats - Utah Jazz: Observations
12/21/2013 10:54 PM
12/22/2013 12:02 AM
• Halftime felt a little like New Year’s Eve. Festive and exciting, but I liked that the Bobcats marketing department didn’t go over the top with staging. Well done.
• Predictably the Bobcats looked kind of tired against the Jazz; four games in five nights will do that to a team, particularly all the energy they expended in comebacks against the Raptors and Pistons.
• I got the sense Bobcats center Al Jefferson enjoyed it when the Jazz had Enes Kanter guard him. That matchup would have happened a lot in practice back in Salt Lake City, and it was clear Jefferson knew how to set him up.
• That three-day break from games around Christmas this week will do Bobcats some real good. Schedule has been so dense in the beginning.
• For those wanting gear with the new Hornets logos, the Bobcats say it will be available in the team store starting around Jan. 18.
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.