Bobcats vs. Clippers
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, R. Sessions||10.7||2.1||G, D. Collison||9.6||2.4|
|G, G. Henderson||15.4||4.1||G, J. Redick||16.2||2.3|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||8.3||5.0||F, J. Dudley||8.7||2.2|
|F, J. McRoberts||8.0||5.2||F, B. Griffin||22.5||10.2|
|C, A. Jefferson||18.2||10.4||C, D. Jordan||9.5||13.5|
Matchup to Watch
• What would have been a premier matchup at point guard –
– has been derailed by injuries to both guys. Paul has a separated shoulder, Walker a sprained ankle.
• The Clippers are full of ex-Bobcats
) and other local connections(J.J. Redick
• The Bobcats haven’t beaten the Clippers since March of 2010.
• Former Duke star Redick was the Clippers’ primary off-season acquisition, and despite injury, he’s had some big nights already. He scored 33 against the Dallas Mavericks on Jan. 15.
Did you know?
The Clippers, Lakers and NHL Kings have to clear out of the Staples Center this time of year to make way for the Grammys. The Clippers will travel over 11,000 miles in their current 7-game trip.