Charlotte Bobcats vs. Chicago Bulls: Observations
01/25/2014 10:51 PM
01/25/2014 11:58 PM
• Nice touch by the Bobcats to have Muggsy Bogues rouse the crowd pre-game.
• This upcoming West Coast trip looks rough. When your best chance at a victory appears to be at the Los Angeles Lakers, that’s a nasty four-game swing.
• In those moments when Steve Clifford took out Al Jefferson Saturday, I thought I was watching “Hoosiers.”
• Ex-Bobcat D.J. Augustin expressed some hurt feelings last season about his departure from Charlotte. Sure looked Saturday like this game was personal for him. He’s bounced back quite nicely from being cut by the Toronto Raptors.
• Clifford said pre-game it was imperative that his team rebound better against the Bulls after being beaten on the boards by 10 and 12 in the previous two games. The Bobcats won the rebounding by four; rookie Cody Zeller had eight boards.
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.