Charlotte Bobcats Observations
03/10/2014 9:04 PM
02/15/2015 10:41 AM
• The crowd was pretty sparse. The Bobcats don’t draw so well on week nights, particularly early week. They play will home games each of the next three Mondays.
• I get Clifford’s point that Luke Ridnour deserves time to work off the rust of sitting with the Milwaukee Bucks. But I still wonder if/when Jannero Pargo starts playing meaningful minutes.
• Al Jefferson was called for a three-second violation during the first half Monday. As deliberate as his post moves can be, I don’t remember him getting one previously this season.
• For the Bobcats to have any realistic chance to rise to sixth in the Eastern Conference, I would think they need to do well the rest of the season against the Wizards. They have three meetings left.
• Nuggets center Timofey Mozgov took a seat eight minutes into this game, with Jefferson having scored nine points. I wonder if Mozgov had a dizzy spell.
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.