Charlotte Bobcats - Milwaukee Bucks Observations
03/16/2014 6:47 PM
02/15/2015 10:42 AM
• Sessions grew up in Myrtle Beach and enjoyed playing in the NBA city closest to his hometown.
• Gary Neal let it be known he wasn’t happy with his situation as a Milwaukee Bucks. The crowd didn’t take kindly to that, heckling the now-Bobcat whenever he was on the floor. There was a fairly constant chant of “Gaaaaaa-ry…Gaaaaaa-ry.”
• Day games are a rarity for the Bobcats; this was just their second of the season. The first was the Martin Luther King Day matinee against the Toronto Raptors.
• The trade to Milwaukee has been good for Jeff Adrien. He’s getting consistent minutes as a reserve that weren’t available in Charlotte. The Bucks need his mental and physical toughness.
• The Bobcats’ 14 road victories this season is a franchise record.
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.