Charlotte Bobcats Observations
03/31/2014 9:32 PM
03/31/2014 9:39 PM
• Wizards coach Randy Wittman clearly trusts his bench. Four of the five Washington starters didn’t play at all in the second quarter when the Wizards made their big run. Only one who did – shooting guard Bradley Beal.
• I’d say the Bobcats’ schedule eases up from here, but after Friday in Orlando, I’m not sure exactly what that’s worth.
• The Bobcats got back Gary Neal, who had missed the past two games with ankle and knee injuries. The way Charlotte’s bench struggles to score, he’s a pretty important part of this team.
• I’m not generally big on replica jerseys, but the guy with the Michael Jordan Bullets jersey was well decked out.
• That was one great, big bandage above Al Jefferson’s right eye after he needed seven stitches to close a wound in the first half.
Join the Discussion
News & Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.