Bobcats at Blazers
10 p.m., Rose Garden
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
Never miss a local story.
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.5||3.4||G, D. Lillard||18.4||3.3|
|G, G. Henderson||13.2||3.6||G, W. Matthews||14.9||2.8|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||8.9||5.6||F, N. Batum||15.3||5.9|
|F. B. Mullens||12.5||7.8||F. L. Aldrdge||20.7||8.6|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.4||7.1||C, J. Hickson||13.2||10.5|
Matchup to Watch:
LaMarcus Aldridge vs. Byron Mullens: Aldridge can score with equal proficiency inside or out, so Mullens’ defensive range will be heavily tested.
• Much as Anthony Davis seemed a lock preseason to be rookie of the year, Portland point guard Damian Lillard just might win it after all.
• The Blazers might be mediocre, but Portland still loves them. Average home attendance – 19,777 – is fourth-best in the NBA.
• If the Blazers’ first-round pick in June is outside the top 12, it goes to the Bobcats to complete the Gerald Wallace trade.
• The Blazers have won four straight over the Bobcats in Portland.
• The Blazers made up a big deficit to beat the Bobcats in Charlotte this season.
Did you know?
Aldridge and J.J. Hickson have combined for 57 point-rebound double-doubles this season. That’s tied for most in the NBA by a pair of teammates, joining Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls..