Pistons at Bobcats
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
Never miss a local story.
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.1||3.4||G, J. Calderon||11.2||2.5|
|G, G. Henderson||14.4||3.6||G, R. Stuckey||11.2||2.8|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||8.8||5.5||F, K, Singler||8.8||3.9|
|F. J. McRoberts||8.0||6.2||F. J. Maxiell||6.9||5.8|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.3||6.8||C, G. Monroe||15.9||9.4|
Matchup to Watch
Greg Monroe vs. Bismack Biyombo: Monroe is one of the best low-post scorers in the Eastern Conference. Biyombo has to make sure he doesn’t get too deep in the lane on his catches, or Monroe will have a very easy night.
• A win Saturday would give the Bobcats three wins in a row for just the second time in the past two seasons.
• Pistons guard Brandon Knight has been out recently with a sprained ankle.
• Pistons point guard Jose Calderon is second in the NBA in assist-to-turnover ratio at 4.39. The Clippers’ Chris Paul is slightly better at 4.4.
• The Bobcats have lost center Brendan Haywood for the rest of the season with a stress reaction in his left foot.
• The Bobcats totaled 53 assists in their past two games.
Did you know?
The Bobcats have lost six straight home games to the Pistons.