Bobcats at Nets
7:30 p.m., Barclays Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.6||3.5||G, D. Williams||18.5||3.1|
|G, G. Henderson||15.4||3.7||G, J. Johnson||16.3||3.1|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||9.0||5.6||F, G. Wallace||8.1||4.9|
|F, J. McRoberts||5.2||4.5||F, R. Evans||4.3||10.7|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.5||7.0||C, B. Lopez||19.2||6.9|
Matchup to Watch
• Kris Humphries is a very expensive reserve for the Nets. The Bobcats pursued Humphries in free-agency, then tried to trade for him in February.
• P.J. Carlesimo has done a good job as interim coach, replacing the fired Avery Johnson. He should get every consideration for staying on beyond this season.
• The Nets have clinched their first playoff appearance since the 2006-07 season.
• The Nets are third in the NBA in total rebounding percentage, grabbing nearly 54 percent of all misses.
• This is the first of three straight road games before the Bobcats close out the season with three at home.
Did you know?
The Bobcats’ loss in Brooklyn Dec. 28 started a month of home victories for the Nets.