Bobcats at Grizzlies
8 p.m. Tuesday, FedExForum
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.4||3.4||G, M. Conley||14.5||2.7|
|G, G. Henderson||15.4||3.7||G, T. Allen||9.0||4.6|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||9.1||5.8||F, Z. Randolph||15.4||11.2|
|F, J. McRoberts||5.3||4.6||F, T. Prince||10.5||4.6|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.6||7.1||C, M. G Gasol||14.3||7.7|
Matchup to Watch
• Memphis has already secured a playoff spot and is playing for home-court advantage in the first round. The Grizzlies are fifth in the Western Conference, but are just a game back of third-seeded Denver.
• Grizzlies have gone 23-9 since acquiring Prince from Detroit in a three-team trade that also involved Toronto on Jan. 30.
• Gerald Henderson and Kemba Walker are averaging a combined 40.3 points in 16 games since March 8, the top-scoring guard tandem in the league over that stretch, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
• The Grizzlies allow 89.7 points a game, the fewest in the NBA.
• In a loss Saturday at Brooklyn, Bismack Biyombo notched his fifth double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. He also blocked five shots in 33 minutes.
Did you know?
• Walker enters the game with 156 steals, one shy of Brevin Knight’s franchise record for steals in a season. Walker is tied for fourth in the league with an average of 2.0 steals a game.