- Nearly 690,000 DMA adults, 31% have a Smart Phone.
- 54% of Smart Phone users in the DMA use it for news, traffic, weather, sports and stocks.
- Demographics of Smart Phone users in the DMA:
- 45% are between the ages of 18-34, 43% are between the ages of 35-54.
- 43% have household incomes of $75K+
- 71% own their own home.
- 43% are college graduates or more.
— Source: Scarborough Research, Raleigh-Durham DMA, October 2010-September 2011
Reach this young, active, on the go reader wherever they go with a mobile advertising sponsorship. Sponsorships include a mobile optimized landing page, click to call functionality, and mapping of your business' location.
Learn more about mobile advertising with newsobserver.com here (.pdf file)