The newsobserver.com network, which includes the Web sites of The News & Observer and its community newspapers, and our community sites, is your solution to online advertising in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Triangle and the surrounding area.
Average monthly network traffic:
- Omniture Site Catalyst, January-December 2011
- 23.5 Million page views
- 2.1 million unique visitors
Newsobserver.com readers are affluent and well-educated*:
- Scarborough Research, Raleigh-Durham DMA, October 2010-September 2011
- Average Age: 43.1
- Average Household Income: $88,114
- Average Home Value: $265,848
- Attended College: 85%
- Own Home: 76%
- Children Under 18 at Home: 42%
*Read newsobserver.com or triangle.com in the past 30 days.
The newsobserver.com network includes:
and our community newspaper sites:
, our local recreation and entertainment website that provides readers with information about events and interesting people in the community.