Antenna TV is back in the Triangle.
The popular network specializing in classic sitcom reruns was removed from the local market in November by WNCN, which replaced it with GRIT TV and Escape TV.
This month, WLFL added the channel to its over-the-air lineup, on channel 22.4. This means that for now, you can only watch with an antenna. If you already have an antenna, rescan to find 22.4.
Previously, under WNCN, the channel was available over-the-air (with an antenna) and on Spectrum Cable. Antenna TV says WLFL is working to get Antenna TV back on Spectrum and other cable companies in the area, and they suggest contacting your cable provider and telling them how much you want Antenna TV.
Antenna TV carries shows such as “All in the Family,” “Johnny Carson,” “Maude,” “Murphy Brown,” “Benson,” “Soap,” “Barney Miller,” “Good Times” and “Bewitched.”
Here’s more detailed information about how to pick up Antenna TV.
And here are the links for contacting your cable provider:
▪ Spectrum (previously Time Warner Cable): spectrum.com/contact-us
▪ AT&T U-verse: att.com/contactus/mobile/digitaltv/uversetv
▪ Google Fiber TV: fiber.google.com/support
▪ DirecTV: att.com/contactus/mobile/digitaltv/directv
▪ DISH Network: dish.com/24-7-service