Here is the complete menu:
• Piquillo pepper stuffed with Spanish olive oil poached tuna, capers, manzanilla olives, pimento picante paired with Marques De Irun Verdejo 2012, Rueda.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
• Chicken, jamon and mahon croquetta, romesco sauce, paired with Lustau Dry Amontillado “Los Arcos” NV, Jerez.
• House-cured lomo with Cana de Cabra cheese, frisee, marcona almonds, aged sherry, Spanish olive oil, paired with Cune Crianza 2010, Rioja.
• A stew of house-made chorizo, pork and rabbit meatball, black beans, sofrito, rice and artisan bread, paired with Vina Herminia Excelsus 2009, Rioja.
• Mahon cheesecake with quince jam, almond sea salt brittle, paired with Lustau East India Solera NV, Jerez.
The $60 dinner starts at 6:30 p.m. at Gravy, 135 S. Wilmington St., Raleigh. Call 919-896-8513.