Here is the complete menu:
• Piquillo pepper stuffed with Spanish olive oil poached tuna, capers, manzanilla olives, pimento picante paired with Marques De Irun Verdejo 2012, Rueda.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Chicken, jamon and mahon croquetta, romesco sauce, paired with Lustau Dry Amontillado “Los Arcos” NV, Jerez.
• House-cured lomo with Cana de Cabra cheese, frisee, marcona almonds, aged sherry, Spanish olive oil, paired with Cune Crianza 2010, Rioja.
• A stew of house-made chorizo, pork and rabbit meatball, black beans, sofrito, rice and artisan bread, paired with Vina Herminia Excelsus 2009, Rioja.
• Mahon cheesecake with quince jam, almond sea salt brittle, paired with Lustau East India Solera NV, Jerez.
The $60 dinner starts at 6:30 p.m. at Gravy, 135 S. Wilmington St., Raleigh. Call 919-896-8513.