The cooking classes at Whisk, the kitchen store and cooking school in Cary, often quickly sell out.
Here are a few upcoming classes that caught our attention but book sooner rather than later if you want a spot:
▪ Crock Pot and Cast Iron Cookery at 6:15 p.m March 9. Cost: $69.
▪ Recipes and Traditions from Italy’s Grandmothers at 2 p.m. March 12. Cost: $69.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
▪ Gluten-free and Vegetarian Thai cooking at 6:15 p.m. March 15. Cost: $69.
▪ Luck of the Irish: A St. Patrick’s Day Feast at 6:30 p.m. March 17. Cost: $79.
▪ Homemade Biscuit Workshop at 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. March 18. Cost: $69.
▪ Cake Decorating Workshop at 6:15 p.m. March 22. Cost: $79.
▪ Homemade Pasta Workshop, a date night class, at 6:30 p.m. March 24. Cost: $79.
You can register for any class online at whiskcarolina.com
Whisk is at Waverly Place Shopping Center, 316 Colonades Way, Suite 214, Cary, 919-322-2458.