Here are a few upcoming food truck events:
▪ The Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo will be 1-6 p.m. Sunday on Fayetteville Street. Other upcoming dates include June 14, Aug. 9 and Oct. 11. Info: downtownraleighfoodtruckrodeo.com
▪ From 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. May 15, The News & Observer is hosting three trucks: Bull City Street Food, Dang Good Dogs and Hibachi Express. Anyone is welcome. The trucks will be parked in the parking lot at 215 S. McDowell St., Raleigh.
▪ A small food truck rodeo will be 3-7 p.m. May 16 at Orange United Methodist Church, 1220 Martin Luther King Blvd., Chapel Hill. Proceeds will benefit TABLE, a nonprofit that provides emergency food to hungry children in Chapel Hill and Carrboro. Info: tablenc.org/calendar-of-events
▪ Cary’s Chatham Street Chowdown will happen July 26 and Oct. 4. Info: nando.com/chathamstchowdown
▪ Durham’s Food Truck Rodeos at Durham Central Park will be June 21, Sept. 6 and Nov. 1. Info: durhamcentralpark.org
To keep up on the latest food truck news in the Triangle, check out the Wandering Sheppard blog: wanderingsheppard.com