The University of North Carolina Press has another wave of Savor the South cookbooks coming out this fall.
The titles include “Crabs & Oysters” by Chapel Hill chef Bill Smith, “Sunday Dinner” by Raleigh author Bridgette Lacy, and Beans and Field Peas,” by Cary cookbook author Sandra Gutierrez.
Here are a few upcoming book events:
▪ Lacy will be signing books at noon Sept. 19, at Southern Season in Chapel Hill.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ All three authors will have an event at 7 p.m. Sept. 28 at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh.
▪ Gutierrez will sign books at noon Sept. 30 at Southern Season’s store at Cameron Village in Raleigh.
▪ Gutierrez will be signing books at noon Oct. 3 at Southern Season in Chapel Hill.
▪ Lacy will be signing books at noon Oct. 3 at Southern Season’s store at Cameron Village in Raleigh.
▪ All three authors will speak at 7 p.m. Oct. 12 at the Regulator Bookshop in Durham.
Note: Smith has a book release party on Sept. 7 at Durahm’s Alley Twenty Six. Read our earlier blog post.