A bunch of Triangle authors have written cookbooks and they have a slew of upcoming book events.
These are the authors and their books: “Foster’s Market Favorites,” by Sara Foster; “The Easy Vegan Cookbook,” by Kathy Hester; “Crab & Oysters,” by Bill Smith; “Beans & Peas,” by Sandra Gutierrez; “Sunday Dinner,” by Bridgette Lacy; and “Southern Soups & Stews,” by Nancie McDermott. Be sure to check out Wednesday’s story about all these cookbooks.
Here is a schedule:
▪ Noon-5 p.m. Oct. 17, Kathy Hester, Triangle Vegfest at Moore Square and City Market in downtown Raleigh. Info: trianglevegfest.com
▪ 11 a.m. Oct. 17, Bridgette Lacy and Sandra Gutierrez, McIntyre’s Books at Fearrington Village in Pittsboro.
▪ 7 p.m. Oct. 26, Sandra Gutierrez, Bridgette Lacy and Bill Smith, Regulator Bookshop in Durham.
▪ 7 p.m. Oct. 28, Nancie McDermott with Nongkran Daks, author of Nong’s Thai Kitchen, at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh.
▪ Nov. 12, Sara Foster, Parker & Otis in Durham. Time to be announced later.
▪ 2 p.m. Nov. 14, Sara Foster, Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill.
▪ 2 p.m. Nov. 15, Sara Foster, Southern Season in Chapel Hill. (She will be teaching a class.)
▪ Noon, Nov. 21, Sandra Gutierrez, Southern Season in Chapel Hill.
▪ 7 p.m. Dec. 2, Sara Foster, Regulator Bookshop in Durham.
▪ 7 p.m. Dec. 9, Sara Foster, Quail Ridge Books & Music in Raleigh.
▪ 11 a.m. Dec. 12, Sara Foster, McIntyre’s Books at Fearrington Village in Pittsboro.
▪ Noon Dec. 12, Sandra Gutierrez, Southern Season in Chapel Hill.
▪ 11 a.m. Dec. 13, Sara Foster, NOFO at the Pig in Raleigh.
▪ Noon, Dec. 20, Sara Foster, Southern Season in Chapel Hill.