Whisk, the kitchenwares store and cooking school in Cary, has several interesting upcoming classes:
▪ Learn how to make homemade pasta at 6:15-p.m. Oct. 29. Cost: $69.
▪ Learn how to make homemade sausages from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Oct. 30. Cider, beer and wine will be served. Cost: $69.
▪ Learn how to shoot beautiful pictures of food at 6:15 p.m. Nov. 4. Stacey Sprenz will share her techniques for a hands-on food photo session where students style, shoot, eat and drink. Cost: $69.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Learn knife skills to be more efficient in the kitchen at 11 a.m. Nov. 5 and 6:15 p.m. Nov. 11. Cost: $69.
▪ Learn how to make homemade biscuits with biscuit expert Willard Doxey at 11 a.m. Nov. 21. Cost: $59.
Note: Doxey used to work at Southern Season where he taught a very popular biscuit class. We have one of his biscuit recipes on The Recipe site: nando.com/therecipe.
Check out the entire cooking class schedule at whiskcarolina.com/cooking-classes.
Whisk is at 316 Colonades Way, Cary.
Info: 919-322-2458, whiskcarolina.com.