Most Triangle cooking schools are offering holiday baking classes. Unfortunately, most of those classes are sold out.
But the Triangle’s Sur la Table stores still have openings in their holiday baking classes at both the Raleigh and Durham locations. Here is the schedule:
▪ Festive French Macarons, 10 a.m. Dec. 13 and noon Dec. 19 at both stores. Cost: $69.
▪ Cookie Decorating Workshop, 2 p.m. Dec. 13 and 11 a.m. Dec. 18 at both stores. Cost: $69.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
▪ Girls’ Night Out: Cookie Swap, 6:30 p.m. Dec. 15 at both stores. Cost: $69.
▪ Family Fun: Homemade Holiday Gifts, 9 a.m. Dec 19 and 11 a.m. Dec. 24 at both stores. Cost: $45.
▪ Homemade for the Holidays: Barks and Brittles, 10 a.m. Dec. 20 at Raleigh store or 2 p.m. Dec. 20 at Durham store. Cost: $69.
▪ Holiday Cooking for Kids, 10 a.m. Dec. 21-23 at both stores. Cost: $150.
▪ Holiday Cooking for Teens, 2 p.m. Dec. 21-23 at both stores. Cost: $150.
The Raleigh location is North Hills, 4421 Six Forks Road, Suite 107. Info: 919-783-6872.
The Durham location is The Streets at Southpoint, 8030 Renaissance Parkway. Info: 919-248-4727.
You can also reserve spots online: surlatable.com.
These cooking schools may have waiting lists for their classes. Check their websites or call:
▪ Southern Season, University Place, 201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, 919-929-7133, southernseason.com.
▪ Whisk, Waverly Place Shopping Center, 316 Colonades Way, Suite 214, Cary, 919-322-2458, whiskcarolina.com.