La Farm bakery has a series of upcoming baking classes at the Cary bakery unless otherwise noted:
▪ A cornmeal baking class with La Farm’s owner Lionel Vatinet, a French-trained master baker. It will be 5:30-8:30 p.m. Jan. 12. The class will feature Anson Mill’s cornmeal and Carolina Ground Flour’s whole wheat flour to make a yeasted cornbread and whole wheat bread bowl. Cost: $85.
▪ A perfect Valentine’s Day treat: a wine and chocolate class with Vatinet from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Feb. 12. Cost: $85.
▪ A two-day sourdough breads class with Vatinet from 5:30-8:30 p.m. March 8 and 9. Cost: $155.
▪ A grain series class on Wren’s Abruzzi Rye from 5:30-8:30 p.m. March 10. Cost: $85.
▪ A pizza class at Vatinet’s Cary home from 5:30-8:30 p.m. March 12. Cost: $125.
The bakery is at 4248 NW Cary Parkway.