Here are some of the classic cars on sale this weekend at the Raleigh Classic and the estimated auction price (for a full list, visit the catalog online at www.thewwg.com):
1. 1929 PACKARD 645 DELUXE EIGHT DUAL COWL PHAETON. Features 105 horsepower inline eight-cylinder motor and 145.5-inch wheelbase. $200,000.
2. 1956 CHEVROLET BEL AIR CONVERTIBLE. Only 41,000 convertibles were made out of 600,000 total Bel Airs that year. Features 32 extras including power soft top. $90,000.
3. 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER 440 6-PACK CONVERTIBLE. Features V-8 engine with three two-barrel carburetors. $80,000.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
4. 1948 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY CONVERTIBLE. Crafted wooden body and large roof mounted luggage rack. $150,000.
5. 1967 PONTIAC GTO CONVERTIBLE. Features 400 cubic inch V-8 and rare, triple black color scheme. $70,000.
6. 1954 LINCOLN CAPRI CONVERTIBLE. One of 1,951 made. The ride quality was enhanced with extensive sound deadening and plush upholstery. $80,000.
7. 1947 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CABRIOLET. Has V-12 engine rated at 130 horsepower and three-speed manual transmission. $100,000.
8. 1971 BUICK GS STAGE 1 CONVERTIBLE. One of only a handful of stage 1 convertibles manufactured. $50,000.
9. 1956 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL MARK II HARDTOP COUPE. Features 300-horsepower engine. The model was manufactured for only two years, and this vehicle was acquired from the original owner. $50,000.
10. 1964 MERCURY PARK LANE CONVERTIBLE. One of only 886 built. $40,000.