• Cody Conn, 19, of 206 Deer Ridge Drive was charged June 13 with felony larceny, police reported.
• Ramone Jamarr Alston, 20, of 2618 Old Greensboro Highway was charged June 13 with felony possession of stolen goods, police reported.
• Michael Thomas Stephenson, 21, of 501 N.C. 54 Apt Q1, Carrboro was charged June 12 with 10 felony counts of possession of stolen goods, four felony counts of felony breaking and entering larceny, two felony counts of larceny after breaking and entering, felony larceny, felony safecracking and two misdemeanor counts of damage to personal property, police reported.
• Police reported break-ins:
- to a residence on the 500 block of Long Leaf Drive June 9 in which an unlocked home was entered.
- to a home on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 West June 8.
- to a residence on the 200 block of Cedar Berry Lane June 7 in which the back door was kicked in to enter and steal jewelry and silverware.
• Police reported the theft of scooters on the 200 block of Melville Loop June 11 and the 400 block of Pritchard Avenue June 8.
• Police reported an automobile theft from the 400 block of North Columbia Street June 8 in which a vehicle was towed without permission.
• Police reported break-ins to vehicles parked on:
- the 100 block of Erwin Road June 11.
- the 100 and 200 blocks of Melville Loop June 10 and June 11 in which six vehicles were entered.
- the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard June 8.
- the 5600 block of Old Chapel Hill Road June 8.
• Taiquan Enzo Pride, 18, was charged June 12 with felony motor vehicle larceny, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance and misdemeanor resisting a public officer, police reported.
• Christina Cathleen Consigli, 27, was charged June 11 with felony possession of stolen goods, police reported.
• Jay Thomas Whitman, 19, was charged June 9 with felony breaking and entering and felony larceny after breaking and entering, police reported.
• Zamir Santraez Ellison, 21, was charged June 8 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering and misdemeanor domestic violence protective order violation, police reported.
• Chad Anderson Kime, 25, was charged June 7 with felony assault by strangulation, misdemeanor assault on a female and misdemeanor interference with emergency communications, police reported.
• Police reported break-ins to homes on the 200 block of Old Fayetteville Road June 12 and the 200 block of Barnes Street June 8.
• Police reported the larceny of an automobile parked on the 400 block of N.C. 54 June 11.
• Brent York Stewart, 40, was charged June 12 with felony common law robbery and misdemeanor failure to appear, police reported.
• Daniel Vaughn Haberkorn, 23, was charged June 7 with felony possession of a firearm by a felon and misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon.
• Police reported break-ins:
- to a business on the 3500 block of U.S. 70 West in the Efland area between June 11 and June 12 in which a door was pried open to enter and steal a safe.
- to a business on the 7100 block of N.C. 57 in the Caldwell area June 12 around 4:40 a.m. in which a boulder was thrown through a window to enter and steal 30 cartons of cigarettes.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce